Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Shameless Plug...For Me

Hey Everyone! I know I haven't been keeping up with the blog. Working again has taken up a lot of time and energy. The new job is going well, I am out of training and have my own cubical with a window view. It is very different and I am still getting used to the early mornings. I like the people I work with, though and am adjusting well to the work.

One thing I have realized, though, is that nearly everyone where I work has some sort of second job or means of additional support! We just really don't make that much money. But for me the idea of working any additional hours is just beyond me. So I started thinking of ways I might be able to do it. And a few things have occurred to me.

For instance, tonight I am sitting in my living room but I am also working on a few things. First off...meet two of my favorite guests....This is Bitsy


She is quite the Diva. She loves taking selfies and being the queen of the apartment...or any place she might be.
This is her big brother, Batman


He is super chill, most of the time. He loves to lay right here by me while I watch TV or whatever I am doing.
The three of us have good times! Tonight, rather than TV watching...I am actually on my laptop editing some BEAUTIFUL pictures I took last weekend of one of my favorite families. Here is a sneak peak of Elizabeth, who I have taken pictures of since she was like 2 or 3 years old!

Isn't she gorgeous?? I know! It is so fun to see her every year or so and get a chance to see how much she has grown and I so enjoy doing pictures with her and her family.

SO that is when it occurred to me that I already do some things that I can make money at and that I love. SO rather than try to sell a product or get a job, I am going to try to market my services...to YOU.

SO (I am going to try to say SO a few more times) SO if you need a PET SITTER or a PHOTOGRAPHER....let me know!! I am not a professional - at either thing - but I do both fairly often and I love both and have people who will vouch for me. Prices are negotiable depending on how many animals/where we stay/how long/etc. and the same for photo shoots. BUT I am trying to do some kind of job 3 to 4 times a month.

SO I need your help. If you have need of me...PLEASE LET ME KNOW! ALSO if you know of someone else who might need me, please pass the word along! Thanks so much!

I have linked the picture of Elizabeth above to my photography page on Facebook. I have not been doing a great job of keeping it updated lately but tonight I added some recent photos I have taken and I will start paying more attention to it again! If you have not added yourself to it, please do that as well!

No comments: