Monday, May 22, 2017

My Do-Do Over

Haha...I said do-do.

I know I am such a professional....40 years old ladies and gentlemen 😛

So as most of you know I have made the decision to leave my job. (If you are freaking out going WHAT???!! then click HERE and read about it). So if you are wondering how that is going...

House....is still up in the air. We are trying to work it out so that my Best Friend Sylvia can buy the house from me. She has been living with me for awhile now and I would love to see her be able to stay there - because I would know she had a good place & because it would keep me connected to my little home, which I still love! BUT we shall see if it all works out or not. If I have learned anything in 40 years it is that I cannot control everything - even though I definitely like to try as often as possible!

Trevecca....there is SO much going on at the library this summer!!! Oh my! Even if I weren't leaving this would be a super busy summer. So you can imagine how it is since I AM trying to get things in place to go. Which leads into...

Mom....hasn't been feeling great. Chemo has been really tough on her. We have an appointment to see her doctor later this week and decide if she is going to continue or not.

Which leads me to....I have been taking a lot of time off from work already to be with her, and depending on what she decides to do treatment wise, that might become even more time soon. SO that means I need to start making an alternate form of income ASAP. I thought I had until July but while I can take time off using Family Medical Leave time, it is non-paid time so...I gotta start figuring this stuff out!!!

SO....HOW CAN YOU HELP you say? Glad you asked!!!

I want to talk to you all about my Premier Business! This is my do-do over. I re-started Premier last fall, so that was my official do-over, but I haven't really "done" anything so now I need to really DO it. So there are a few easy ways you can help me!

1. ADD MY BUSINESS PAGE on FACEBOOK. I have almost 700 facebook friends, and only 34 people on my business page.....eek! So I know not all of you are into jewelry BUT the more people that like my page the more it is visible to new people - that is just how facebook works. So the more of you that I can get to like that page - the more brand new potential clients I can potentially meet! Also...I promise not post every single day. I know some people do that but I truly stick to posting about sales, fashion tips and occasional HELLO messages! A few times a week at most! So PLEASE go here and like my page!          

2. HOST a PARTY for me!! Okay...yes I heard your collective groan...but seriously hear me out here. Premier has changed A LOT in the recent past and they are all about helping customers now. I am super excited about how they are running things. There are THREE ways to do parties. Check this out:

  • In Home: Like before except now the focus is on the hostess choosing several favorite outfits and the Stylist (that is me) teaching/showing the group how to use her wardrobe and Premier in the best ways! We hear things all the time like, "it looks good the way YOU wear it" or "You want to come get me dressed in the mornings?" so now...we want to help you feel confident about those kinds of things. Not just showing you jewelry but showing you HOW TO WEAR jewelry! These...in my opinion are the most FUN shows
  • "Other" locations: We can meet at a coffee house or restaurant, any place you like and I will bring my bling along. Basically it is a shorter version of above except I would just use the outfits of the people who come to the party. So this one is fun for the participants and tends to be a bit shorter! (Plus no cleaning your house so that is a bonus)
  • FaceBook LIVE: So this is totally new and different for Premier! Basically you get your friends to agree to be online at a certain time from ANYWHERE and I will go live from my house and do a show on camera for you. I will show you some of my basic outfits and how to accessorize in general rather than YOUR stuff specifically. Then I will post my website with the catalog and you can shop online. Easy Peasy and totally do-able for all my OUT OF TOWN friends and family!!
3. Spread the Word - if you know anyone who might be interested in helping me...send them to my page...send them to THIS page...send them to ME!! Also, just...remember me. When you need to buy a gift for someone...check out my website. You are going to be spending money anyway - why not help me out and spend it with me? If you know you need to dress up and want some help with styling the perfect outfit, message me - I would love to help you!

Okay....so that is my plea. I might be contacting some of you to ask you to do parties for me. I might be sending invites to parties that I am already doing. I will try not to be a pest I promise! I know that a lot of us have these "side jobs". My is about to become REAL IMPORTANT to my livelihood so...help a girl out! 💜

 Premier is awesome...I am excited to see what I can do with it...and with your help! Thanks everyone!




No comments: