Monday, June 1, 2015

Jewelry Time!

Okay so it is THAT time of year. Everyone and their sister is throwing a party and trying to get you to buy  something from them or their friend. I know, I know...but the truth is, we all do it and it is kind of nice. You don't have to go to the store - the products are great and you are SUPPORTING real people instead of huge chain stores. I like it. I hate when I feel pressured so I will try not to pressure too much but...here comes my pitch....

Premier Jewelry - you all know I love it! I used to sell it, I wear it constantly and I still adore it. I especially adore my Best Friend Jen who sells it and I am trying to help her reach some end of the cycle goals she wants to reach before her big rally this summer so...I am doing a show...but I am just doing it online. So no pressure to come to my house but...I am asking you to look at the stuff.

It is beautiful! And the prices range from $10 to $100 so...you can sort of take your pick there. If you are looking to spend more and get nicer stuff...awesome! If you are just looking to buy a cute pair of earrings to spruce up your summer outfit...we have that too!

Here is the website:





Go to BROWSE THE CATALOG - and then when it pulls up a box asking for your name, just go down to the third line and enter the access code: JGM3

 And then just write down anything you are interested in ordering and let me know!!

Here are a few things I want to point out to you:



I LOVE these sports charm sets. They are only $10 each! Premier sells a necklace you can wear them on or you can use your own bracelet or necklace. Perfect for sports moms or grandmas. I seriously know several friends who NEED these!

Statement pieces are still HUGE but not stupid expensive

Bright colors are IN
So please help me, help Jen....help yourself to some some fun jewelry! Thank you! Pitch over...for now.

No comments: