Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 10: Money, Money, Money, Money....

July 10: What you'd do if you won the lottery

WHOOOOO HOOOO

That is what I would do first. But my answer kind of depends on how big of a lottery I won. I am going to assume I won the biggest one ever b/c I mean...if you are going to win one, why not that one? :)

First....pay off all my bills/debts
Second....pay off all my parents bills/debts
Third....depending on the amount establish particular amounts to give to family members/friends
Fourth....quit my job and travel. A LOT. All over the world. This part might take awhile.
Fifth....start a charity.

So...this is actually one of the things I like to daydream about when I have insomnia sometimes so I have given it quite a bit of thought. I would start a charity to help feed children. But this charity would be based on music. I would use music/musicians to raise the money. I think it would be amazing to do huge benefit concerts on a regular basis that would particularly raise money for this purpose. Maybe not a totally new idea but I don't know of anyone that does it on a regular basis. There are so many talented people with so much to offer. I think it is feasible. I would love to try!!

Also I would give money to the church, to education, to other charities etc.

I would probably own a home in at least a few different places...but not just to be excessive, because I think I would need to be moving around to keep working on my charity venture.

I would TOTALLY own my own airplane.



I would NOT start wearing designer clothing or jewelry except on special occasions. I would chose particular indulgences (see picture above) but particularly not become an indulgent person. I would try to give my money to things that are more important.

I would also enjoy it!



So....P.S. my friend Amanda has been doing this blog challenge as well. Check out her responses and her blog HERE

No comments: