Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baby Shower Fun!

Apparently I forgot to post about the super fun Puppy Dog themed baby shower I threw for my amazing friend (and now new mom) Allison!! It was so much fun. She wanted puppy dogs and I found...well there isn't much puppy dog/baby shower stuff out there so...I got to create a lot of stuff myself. It was great! :)

Warning...lots of pictures to follow!

 The Beautiful Guest of Honor...Allison (with Zek!)

 The Welcome Table...I found these awesome blue tinted flowers to decorate and put everything that guests need to DO together

 this is maybe my favorite thing...it is the guest book...on the table above you will see blue circles that each guest signed...those are the balloons for the picture! I forgot to get a shot of it once we finished it but SO cute!



The favors were super easy - just colored in the HE in Hershey - and our one guest game...to guess the number of gumballs in the bottle

Instead of flowers we made Allison a Puppy Dog Corsage to Wear
 
Our only other game was for everyone to bring a onsie that portrayed their own personality...my picture of the clothesline is not great but Allison guessed who brought what and won a basket full of baby essentials. I have a picture of MY onsie...which she had no trouble guessing! :)


I don't know why I didn't take better pictures of the decorations but the Z is covered in brown/blue yarn and embellished with puppy dogs and the the wreath is covered in the same yarn but embellished with the same corsage Allison is wearing (minus the mommy to be part)


 The food was so much fun! Puppy Dog Paw Print Cupcakes

 Our Brownie platter had brownie bites (covered in powdered sugar...yum)


 and featured Z shaped brownies for Baby Zek



 Fruit Kabobs, Chips and Salsa and some blue/white candy rounded off our treats



 We Love you Baby Zek!!







No comments: